International Medical Congress & Exhibition
- Officially sanctioned – ‘Health Ministry Meet the Buyer’ exclusive Exhibitor only events
- 80 hours of CPD accredited Conferences delivered by an international panel of speakers
- 15+ Specialities and 3 ‘Tomorrow in Healthcare’ debates chaired by TV’s Dr Dawn Harper
- International Trade Pavilions – Middle East
- Free to attend Exhibitor Seminars, New Product Launches and Demonstrations
MEDXPO LONDON Highlights
- International pioneering speakers, innovative exhibitors and delegates attending a three-day event
- Country Health Ministers, Government advisers, Trade delegations and ‘Meet the Buyer’ events
- Unique conferences, seminars, product launches, demonstrations and topical panel debates
- World-Class UK life science companies & healthcare initiatives
- Historic London medical tours and attractions
Latest Newsmore news>>
- ‘Health Minister of the Republic of Yemen to attend MEDXPO LONDON ’Healthcare companies to receive buying boost in July. Minister of Public Health and Population, Republic of Yemen, Professor Ahmed Qassim Al Ansi, has announced that he will be visiting the UK in the first week of July to participate in and attend MEDXPO LONDON 2013....
- World-Class Medical Imaging Pioneer Joins ConferenceSir Peter Mansfield was born in London in 1933. He left school at fifteen to become a printer’s assistant before obtaining a government post at the Rocket Propulsion Department in Westcott, Buckinghamshire….
- ‘HE IS NOT ME’ Author Added to Conference Speaker ListCochlear Implant technology recipient Stuart McNaughton and author of ‘He Is Not Me’ has agreed to join a very select panel of speakers and participate in the MEDXPO LONDON series of Conference and Seminar events in July….
- Digital Health Strategy to Improve Healthcare SystemThe Department of Health plans to increase the efficiency of health services by making more information easily accessible online. The initiative is also set to make communication within the healthcare industry more economical by encouraging correspondence on the internet and smartphones.